Email as a Direct Marketing Tool
Email as a Direct Marketing tool is one of the very best ways to grow your business. A direct email from you, the business owner, accomplishes several things:
- Those who opt in to your emails are already open to hearing from you, making pre-selling and follow up a breeze.
- A well written email subject line captures the attention of the reader who opens up the email and reads it.
- Unlike Social Media, everyone who signs up for your emails gets your emails in their inbox.
With this solid business approach, business owners build a strong following of dedicated customers, which in turn increases both new business and improving repeat business.
And because an email marketing campaign is automated, and a small amount of work can reach countless numbers of people for a very low cost, email campaigns are a great way to leverage your time and effort.
How and Why to Have an Email Campaign
Use email to your full advantage by combining your email campaign with your website or blog, where you provide loads of great content for your readers.
Then as people see your name in their email inbox over and over again, you grow their trust. Combine that trust with becoming synonymous with providing value, and things start happening.
Because when those clients who trust you click through to your site they’re ready to take whatever action you recommend.
Such as calling your business or ordering your product or service.
Developing a strong email campaign isn’t complicated. It consists of 4 simple elements:
- Providing Value
- Being consistent
- Having an attention-getting subject line
- Having your email well written and well laid out
No Email Campaign? No Time or Experience? No Problem!
The problem with all this is, not many business owners have the time or resources to send high-quality emails consistently. If this describes you, then there’s a solution.
When using email as a direct marketing tool, you don’t need to worry about the time or experience, because I can handle all that for you. I will either:
- Teach you how to run your email campaign, sharing the resources you’d need to be successful, or
- Run your email campaign for you
Keeping things simple and profitable for you.
Contact me and put email as a direct marketing tool to work in your business!